Visual Fault Locator for quickly testing damage of fiber links
An essential tool for quickly and easily testing and identifying problems in fiber cables. By showing the exact location of fiber damage you can fast diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix the problems on your fiber links.
Troubleshooting in seconds
Find faults in your fiber optic installation quickly and reliably. Identify breaking points on 2.5 and 1.25 mm ferrules and plugs.
Over fifty working hrs with a set of common AA batteries and the robust aluminum housing make this laser source a long-term companion.
Which fiber is this?
The integrated flashing mode makes it easy to find the right fiber end up to a distance of five kilometers.
- Easy to use
You can use the selection button to switch to the desired operating mode (continuous or flashing) in a few seconds
- Fast, easy localization of errors
Recognize injuries to the sheathing of the cable or undershooting of bending radii
- Designed to operate in harsh environments
Metal housing fits comfortably in the hand and protects the device from damage
- Long battery life
Up to 50 hours of operation. Easily exchangeable with screw cap after expiry
- The VLP50 is equipped with a 2.5 mm interface and is therefore compatible with SC, ST and FC connectors. In addition, the scope of delivery includes a 1.25 mm adapter for LC and MU connectors.
- It is compact and convenient to use.
- The robust aluminum housing protects against damage to the tester.
- The batteries of the device can be replaced at any time via the screw cap at the end of the housing and guarantee an operation of more than 50 working hours.
|Visual Fault Locator VLP50
|650 nm ± 10 nm
|continuous or flashing
|2,5 mm universal adapter (SC/ST/FC), 1,25 mm adapter
|2 - 3 Hz
|Scope of delivery
1 VLP50 Visual Fault Locator
1,25 mm changeable Adapter
1 Soft Case
1 Quick Start Guide
2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Battery