Basics on WiFi Design & Troubleshooting
EKAHAU ECSE DESIGN
This 4-day course consists of lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts, now accessible from your remote office. Learn how to design, optimize, and troubleshoot better Wi-Fi using Ekahau products.
Dive into all aspects of Wi-Fi lifecycle management including:
- RF fundamentals
- Predictive designs
- Spectrum analysis
- And much more!
- Designed for Wi-Fi systems engineers, IT administrators, and other wireless professionals
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Design certification upon passing the certification exam
- Qualifies for 26 BICSI CECs
- Four-day format: 9:00-12:30, 1 hour lunch break, 13:30-17:00
During the course, students receive a temporary license to run Ekahau Pro on their laptop.
- Students will need admin rights on their local machine to install Pro.
- It is strongly recommended to have a physical mouse for use in class.
Must answer 75% or more of the exam questions correctly to receive certification.
Online: € 2.995,-- plus tax
Included in the course fee: seminar materials, exam and certification certificates, after passing the exam, course diploma.
René has been working with Ekahau products since the beginning. For more than 20 years René has planned and analyzed WiFi networks on millions of square meters. René brings his extensive practical knowledge to his ECSE courses through a clear hands-on presentation.