- Learning to manipulate floor plans to increase WLAN design effectiveness
- Working with CAD to develop your own floor plans
- Learning to adjust RSSI offsets in Ekahau
- Step by step instruction in how to use Ekahau Report Templates
- Throughput testing with Ekahau e-Perf
- Labs to measure wall attenuation
- Ekahau Connect labs for iPad, iPhone using a Sidekick
- ECSE Design is a prerequisite
- Receive an exclusive ECSE Advanced certification after passing a certification exam (may be retaken for a minimal fee if not passed during initial course)
- Qualifies for 16 BICSI CECs (OV-EKAH-VA-1218-1)
Must answer 75% or more of the exam questions correctly to receive certification.
Online: € 2.995,-- plus tax
Included in the course fee: seminar materials, exam and certification certificates, after passing the exam, course diploma.
René has been working with Ekahau products since the beginning. For more than 20 years René has planned and analyzed WiFi networks on millions of square meters. René brings his extensive practical knowledge to his ECSE courses through a clear hands-on presentation.