Easy splicing with the CFS-100 from NetPeppers
In the past, fiber splicing was an expensive and difficult affair. Thanks to a new generation of splicers, manual adjustment of the fibers and high acquisition costs are now a thing of the past. For example, core-centering fusion splicers now take care of fiber evaluation before the actual splicing process to avoid tedious rework up front. With a splice time of less than 9 seconds from closing the draft shield to the finished splice.
In this 30 min presentation, you get an overview of NetPeppers fiber optic fusion splicer CFS-100.
- Brief introduction of NetPeppers Ltd.
- Fusion splicing - is it something for me?
- Why the CFS-100 makes splicing so easy
- Is it worth buying a splicer?
- Short demonstration
- LIVE CHAT - your questions about the CFS-100.
Product Management NetPeppers