Fast & reliable WiFi coverage In/Outdoor
Large coverage areas or special environments for the installation of WiFi infrastructures are a challenge for network operators. However, many installers or network planners do not know that there are simple and cost-effective solutions for reliably supplying these environments with WiFi. In our webinar we would like to show you solutions for the installation and operation of these WiFi infrastructures. Acceltex has specialized in this area and offers a wide range of certified solutions, also for integration into existing infrastructures of Cisco, Aruba and Co.
- Advantages/disadvantages of classic WiFi installations
- Every environment needs its individual solution
- Special solutions = cost savings for WiFi projects
- Access points vs. WiFi antennas
- Ask the experts!
Korbinian Meier, NetPeppers GmbH
Easy splicing with the CFS-100 from NetPeppers
In the past, fiber splicing was an expensive and difficult affair. Thanks to a new generation of splicers, manual adjustment of the fibers and high acquisition costs are now a thing of the past. For example, core-centering fusion splicers now take care of fiber evaluation before the actual splicing process to avoid tedious rework up front. With a splice time of less than 9 seconds from closing the draft shield to the finished splice.
In this 30 min presentation, you get an overview of NetPeppers fiber optic fusion splicer CFS-100.
- Brief introduction of NetPeppers Ltd.
- Fusion splicing - is it something for me?
- Why the CFS-100 makes splicing so easy
- Is it worth buying a splicer?
- Short demonstration
- LIVE CHAT - your questions about the CFS-100.
Product Management NetPeppers