Precise, plug-and-play Wi-Fi diagnostic and measurement device for professional results.
Ekahau Sidekick® is the most advanced, all-in-one Wi-Fi diagnostic and measurement device on the market, delivering pinpoint accuracy for professional results. Build the highest performing wireless networks and diagnose network issues faster, more accurately, and on the go with your Sidekick.
Get AP Placement Right the First Time
Design with the right number of access points (APs) in the right locations for the highest performing Wi-Fi networks
Identify & Address Problems Early
Wi-Fi isn’t set-it-and-forget-it. Perform ongoing network optimizations to minimize RF interference and maximize coverage.
Minimize Time Onsite & Save Money
Built-in all-day battery and mobile-optimized apps deliver up to 2X faster site surveys and 4-10X faster Wi-Fi spectrum analysis.
- DESIGN, ANALYSIS, OPTIMIZATION & TROUBLESHOOTING
Ekahau Sidekick works with Ekahau Pro and Ekahau Survey for planning, analyzing, and optimizing Troubleshooting WiFi networks
- STANDARDIZED AND ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS
Seven internal antennas placed in optimal alignment, offer precise and consistent measurement accuracy. Supports the latest Wi-Fi standards, including 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)
- FAST ON-SITE CHECKING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Two internal enterprise-class WLAN adapters reduce the time for checking and troubleshooting on site by up to 50%.
- ULTRA HIGH-SPEED SPECTRUM ANALYZER
The speed of the spectrum analyzer is 4-10 times faster and more accurate than other spectrum analyzers. This ensures faster problem solving and more precise localization of interference problems.
Precise and Fast
- Wi-Fi problems are not only caused by other Wi-Fis, but also by interfering non-Wi-Fi devices such as microwaves, cordless telephones and video transmitters.
- The Sidekick has a high-resolution spectrum analyzer that works simultaneously on 2.4 / 5 GHz bands.
- The analysis speed is 4-10 times faster and more accurate than other Wi-Fi spectrum analyzers. This leads to faster problem solving and more precise identification of fault problems
- Ekahau Sidekick connects to a laptop or tablet with the Ekahau Site Survey software installed.
- The interaction of the software and hardware makes it possible to collect comprehensive data from every Wi-Fi network faster and more precisely.
- Typical applications include Wi-Fi coverage, analysis, troubleshooting and optimization.
|Technical Data||Ekahau Sidekick|
|Dimensions||187 mm x 172 mm x 45 mm|
|Power Supply||24V 3.75A|
|Operating temperature||+5 to +35° C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +50° C|